Twitter Begins Throttling All Links to Threads, Instagram, News Outlets, and More
• Twitter has reportedly started throttling and slowing down traffic to a number of websites and competing social networks.
• Twitter is using its long-standing t.co link shorter to throttle traffic to Instagram, Facebook, Threads, Substack, the New York Times, and more.
• Among the affected websites and services are: Instagram, Facebook, Threads, Substack, the New York Times, and Bluesky.
Read more here: https://bit.ly/3E3Ov4e
Is SEO Still the Best Digital Marketing Strategy?
• Digital marketing effectiveness varies by industry and execution quality.
• The evolution of SEO includes increased competition, stricter standards, and localization efforts.
• SEO remains strong due to accessibility, strategic flexibility, and high ROI potential.
Read more here: https://bit.ly/3KME88J
Google Photos debuts new way to view Memories curated by AI
• This week, Google is doubling down on Memories, debuting a new section within the Photos app for viewing content curated by AI.
• You can now leverage the power of machine learning to organize photos and curate Memories.
Read more here: https://bit.ly/3s9w4rW